background

Friday, November 22, 2013

So you want to know more about my pink drink??

It has helped with things I never expected!
WARNING TMI coming up!!

My libido is returning! Although I have the most sexy husband in the world, not only because he is good looking, and an awesome father to our daughter, but because he also treats me well. For years I had lost my libido, and I have learned it is not because I wanted to, but diabetes can zap it away! I also have a condition called PCOS or Poly Cystic Ovary Syndrome,  and that can zap it away also.  Well my ooooh lala is coming back, and I am finding myself at the mercy of my thoughts about my wonderful hubby! 

Also with the PCOS I haven't had a normal monthly cycle on my own in years.  Well you guessed it, 7 weeks in and I have had my monthly cycle with out taking my provera for the first time in years! 
{I never remembered to take the provera anyway}

I have seen testimonials on how it has helped many people with PCOS , and I'm hoping I am one of those people. So far it is looking promising!




No comments:

Post a Comment