background

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

NOVEMBER ~ IS HERE WOW!!

Wow ! November is here!
Well we've had a very busy October,  got to meet my husbands long lost biological father.  They haven't seen each other in 33 years,  and were very glad to find each other and be re-united! So now we have another family to add to our circle! I think it's just great, he's a very nice man with a very nice family! My hubby also found out he has another half-sister and half-brother. So that's made this October a very exciting month for us!

Also in my last post I talked about  adding to my jobs well since then I have added another "job" to my repertoire! A sampling program that is designed around the awesome new selling venue of Zibbet!
Lots of great Zibbet shops have gotten together and submitted samples to me and I will assemble them in boxes and sell them.  Also they get me promoting their shop on my blog Zibbeters: Show & Tell
and on the face book page Sample Z Box ! They help me spread the word by tweeting and sharing these also! Come follow us,  and be sure to buy one of these awesome Sample Boxes,  it is truly an unparalleled value! It has lots of jewelry and just the neatest things in it. I am contributing from both of my businesses,  Body & Soul Products  and  RWest Designs Jewelry !  Please go to my blog Zibbeters Show & Tell to read all about the Z Box !

I have been working on my jewelry shop also,  I have an Artifre Shop and a Zibbet shop,  and both of them need lots of love,  so if you go there just bare in mind they are works in progress that may not get a whole lot of attention until after the new year!  

I have been trying to retake the pictures of my jewelry and not getting the results I want.  That is what is taking me so long! My small digital camera died on me but my wonderful mother has sent me a new one, that is my Christmas & Birthday present,  which is fine by me! So now maybe if I can get the time to work on my pictures I can get a lot accomplished with my shops. I am traveling to the coast soon,  and am thinking of taking some of my jewelry to take pictures of it on the beach!
What do you think?  I think I like the idea,  not sure the hubby would like the idea of me "working" on our vacation though.  But if you've ever tried to work for yourself,  you know it's hard to stop, and hard to vacation when all you can think about is what you need to be doing! I really enjoy what I am doing,  so it's easier for me.  But my family would like to see me once in a while without a computer attached to my fingertips!

Well need to go tuck the little one for her nap! Until next time many blessings and have a wonderful week! 

P.S.  Don't forget to go purchase Z Box!  It would make great gifts for loved ones or to treat yourself! Purchase Z Box

~~~Rebecca~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment