background

Friday, April 13, 2012

Wow Almost a year since I've posted.  Shame on me. Well I'm seriously going to try to beef up this blog.  I need somewhere to talk about life and this seems like a good place. I don't know if anyone is still paying attention, if you're not that's okay.  If you are,  I'm hoping to give you some interesting things to read!  First of all I hope everyone who celebrates had a wonderful Easter!

I got 2 loaves of soap made yesterday! YAY!  What? You ask what happened to the jewelry making? Well..... I still have my jewelry shop,  but with SO many jewelry items out there made in China,  honestly it's hard to sell the real deal online! 

Anyway these days I wear many hats.....
*Mommy ( Favorite)
*wife (another favorite)
*babysitter

Okay so photographer is a stretch,  but I love taking pictures and people tell me they're great. I like them so I thought I would try to do something with them!  

MY NEWEST ADVENTURE  I'm in LOVE with at the moment!


more on this in my next post,  but go check it out if you get a chance!

I'm a busy lady and have my hands doing a lot of different things at the moment,  but I'm happy and not bored!!  

I'll back soon.......I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment