background

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Grateful For Sales

You know I'm trying to understand why an artist would complain, complain,complain, about being busy, and bringing in sales and money. I am following an artist who has such beautiful work, and I love to read blogs, and watch face book pages, and this artist is so negative. The only time there seems to be any happiness is when they get featured in a blog, or on the front page of something, or in general wonderful recognition.

I just don't understand why you wouldn't be so enthusiastic about making sales, and bringing in money that allows you to continue what you "love" to do. After seeing all this negativity about what they are doing it just boggles me as to why they are still doing it. They even complain about having to go to the post office. If you don't want to deal with the things that go along with having your own business, then don't have it.

Maybe I am wrong in feeling this way, but I love being able to be home and do what I love , it hasn't brought me much income yet...but with perseverance I am hoping to have as many orders as this one artist I am talking about. I hope I am so busy I have to recruit some help from family and make a trip to the post office every other day!!!

I am so thankful for the customers I have......and I wish upon myself many customers that I will always appreciate.....because it is you my sweet customers that allow me to do something I love! From deep within my heart I THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey very very fine, I say you got here so many good things to make us watch today... Thanks for post.


    nintendo dsi r4

    ReplyDelete