background

Monday, August 11, 2014






I would like to let everyone know that I am working on my jewelry shop in the 


Please if you get a chance stop by and visit!
I am reworking my listings to help with the SEO, and then I will begin to list new items! 
If you get a chance please stop by and give my shop some love,  tweet a few of your favorites, pin a few of your favorites, and share a few favorites on Face Book!  There are buttons to do so right on the page, and by each individual listing! 
I  would greatly appreciate it!




Here's the link:


Here's one of my favorites:

Once I am finished with my jewelry shop, I will begin reworking my bath & beauty shop! 

Also we're gearing up for ZBOX to start again!

Please hit that follow button, and follow us on:








No comments:

Post a Comment