background

Thursday, June 1, 2023

Hello

REALLY?

I Know You've Heard It Before..........

BUT for realz this time......I'm back! 

I know things, people.....evolve, and I've felt kind of like I've been in a hole for the past 15 years! Raising a daughter, keeping many other people's babies, has kept me too busy to put myself and my wants first. Then my dad passed away,  and then covid hit! I was in ICU for 7 days, and a regular room for 3 days before they let me come home.  When I came home I was on oxygen for a while.
My dad passing away and covid hitting me not once,  but twice,  really knocked me down.  
I feel like I've laid on the couch trying to catch my breath for almost 4 yrs.  

I am going to get my creative side flowing again. 
 I have to. I miss "me" and all things that bring me joy.
( Besides my family )

I. Am. Determined. 

I want to increase my followers here,  I still keep other people's babies,  but not as many, and they are older now, which allows me some time. I am not as exhausted. 


I still have an Etsy shop:

I still have a DoTerra shop:

I still have Fine Art America shop:

Also Check out my ClickAsnap site:
{ I would appreciate some photo views & comments, if you have a minute :) }

I also sling Dry Nail Polish & MakeUp at:



No comments:

Post a Comment