background

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Busy Busy

Well I've been on the computer all morning working on increasing traffic to my etsy site and FB page and Blog...have I left anything out??
IDK!!!! I am giving away items....to increase the awareness of RWestDesigns Jewelry......I don't have any followers here yet...but if you stumble across this blog, or you came here because I suggested it...you get a prize also.....you have to become a follower of this site, or buy something from my etsy shop http://www.rwestdesigns.etsy.com/ by the end of this week Oct. 11th is the deadline....If you missed it and are finding this site after that date...don't worry I've got lots of things to give away...and there will be more chances!!!

You ask what am I giving away??? Well...... follow me to find out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment