background

Saturday, October 3, 2009

About Me

I am addicted to beads and making jewelry! I discovered this passion in 1998, I immediately taught myself to bead, and I have been addicted ever since! I sell my jewelry even though it is hard to let go of each piece!! You can check out my work on Etsy. I have a link on this blog! I am also working on other venues to sell my jewelry to earn money to feed my addiction, and to help pay for my daughter's adoption!

www.rwestdesigns.etsy.com

My husband and I adopted the most beautiful baby girl in 2008. I also have a blog about my experiences with adopting and raising this beautiful baby, it is a work in progress, but you can check it out at

www.adoptionraisingsophie.blogspot.com

I also have been fighting my weight and PCOS all my life I have also started a blog about this journey which has led to diabetes and I will be starting insulin soon, which scares me to death. You can follow my journey with this horrific disease at

www.mypcosheartache.blogspot.com

If you want to know more FOLLOW ME!!!