background

Saturday, October 3, 2009

About Me

I am addicted to beads and making jewelry! I discovered this passion in 1998, I immediately taught myself to bead, and I have been addicted ever since! I sell my jewelry even though it is hard to let go of each piece!! You can check out my work on Etsy. I have a link on this blog! I am also working on other venues to sell my jewelry to earn money to feed my addiction, and to help pay for my daughter's adoption!

www.rwestdesigns.etsy.com

My husband and I adopted the most beautiful baby girl in 2008. I also have a blog about my experiences with adopting and raising this beautiful baby, it is a work in progress, but you can check it out at

www.adoptionraisingsophie.blogspot.com

I also have been fighting my weight and PCOS all my life I have also started a blog about this journey which has led to diabetes and I will be starting insulin soon, which scares me to death. You can follow my journey with this horrific disease at

www.mypcosheartache.blogspot.com

If you want to know more FOLLOW ME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment