background

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

This Week's Favorite Artist


I love the unique and unusual. These ceramic wall pieces are just that......
Some of my work was recently picked as someone's favorite. I thought what a great idea and I want to pay that forward and start my own list of Favorites on my blog. After all I can't talk about myself ALL the time .......can I?


This artists work is absolutely stunning. I found her on the front page of Etsy one day. Please check out her work. I love it. One day I hope to own a few pieces of this amazing artwork. her name is Heather Knight and she has a blog also ..... Check her out at:





2 comments:

  1. Those look neat! I search etsy nearly everyday and hadn't seen them yet - thank you for showing them off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are looking very fine and they have choose a very good artist winner of the day.. This is really unique and looks very pretty on simple girl for the wedding day...

    dsi r4

    ReplyDelete