background

Thursday, November 13, 2014

More on My Beloved Oils



I absolutely love essential oils. I have used many different brands, from ordering them from soap making companies to buying them at Wholefoods, GNC, and Vitamin World.

I was looking for oils that are guaranteed to be pure and therapeutic grade, to insure I am getting the best results from them. 

That is why I decided on DoTerra !

I ordered the Physicians Kit to start with because this is where my interest lies, now that FLU season is upon us! 

Last year my daughter missed 11 days of school during winter, because of sickness going around school.  This year we are going to try to NOT do that.  SO I have been rubbing the bottoms of  her little feet with the: 

On Guard®
Protective Blend


On Guard is dōTERRA®'s unique, proprietary blend formulated to support healthy immune function. Wild orange essential oil, combined with clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus and rosemary offer a fragrant, natural and effective alternative to synthetic options for immune support. On Guard, with its unique aroma, is one of our most versatile blends. It is also safe to use on counter tops, as a non-toxic way to cleanse surfaces, or to purify the atmosphere by diffusing. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.


So far so good for this school year! There have been several Children out with the YUCKS , but so far my daughter is not one of them! 

I'm also using this blend, being diabetic, virus', and sickness tend to hit me much harder than they did before I was diabetic! 

I will keep you posted on how it goes for us this winter! 



No comments:

Post a Comment